Monday, July 27, 2009

Who farted?

Audrey has been blowing raspberries on my arm for the last few weeks. She does it on my left arm between the end of my t-shirt and my elbow. It leaves a big slobber mark that I'm too proud of to wipe away. I must sound like a teenager that just got kissed on the cheek by her favorite rock star. She does this several times a day and they sound like big loud farts. Chris was unaware of this little activity until he witnessed it today. Unfortunately, he was unable to catch it on video. Our little farter must have learned from us. Chris gives her raspberries on her belly all the time. I prefer her armpit and her neck. We're always saying how we need to enjoy her while we can. When she's 16 we won't be able to cover her in raspberries, pinch the fat on her thighs (it's starting to look like one of those turkey legs you get at the renaissance fair), or pat her naked butt. It makes me laugh just thinking about what her reaction would be!

No comments:

Post a Comment