Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Our 8th Anniversary

Chris and I celebrated our 8th anniversary yesterday. Normally we go on a vacation for our anniversary, but this year we spent it at home with the Niblet.

We continued our tradition of buying a personalized romance novel from yournovel.com. In our new novel, "Awake My Love", Chris's wreckless driving gets him in a coma and bangs me up too (Men!). I stay by his side in the hospital. Since I'm so distraught they have to give me sleeping pills. I think what comes next is a series of dream sequences that Chris and I have in which we carry on various adventures. They're fun books. You get to pick about 20 personal details that they include in the book and repeat, such as me having "sultry brown eyes" and us cruising around in our Toyota Matrix.

We had dinner at the Olive Garden, which was nice, but for the first time we were the ones with the noisy baby! She was happy, but she's learning to vocalize herself and would let out an occasional baby squeal. We told the waitress we were going to get our food to go so we wouldn't bother anyone, but the lady next to us spoke up and said she really wasn't loud and not a bother at all. That made us feel better, so we stayed, enjoyed our dinner, and Audrey calmed down.

Later, we did what any doting parent woud do...we dressed our baby up in my wedding dress and took pictures.



No comments:

Post a Comment