Monday, July 27, 2009

Pulling Up

Audrey has really learned to get around over these last few weeks. It took her awhile to learn to get into a sitting position by herself. She couldn't do that until she was 9 months old. But 5 days later she could pull herself up onto her knees and just a couple days after that she could stand. She loves this little piano. She probably crawls over to it and plays it about 15 times a day. It keeps her occupied for quite some time.



Her favorite part is turning the pages


She can stand up all by herself too!

Here's another first...
Uh, oh, is she stuck?
Nope!

She got in and out all by herself

Now Audrey knows to look on the furniture for the phone and the remote.
This is the gate going into the kitchen, but the other day Audrey tried to follow me up the stairs. She climbed halfway up the staircase all by herself! Chris was there and made sure she wouldn't fall, but he didn't help her at all. I was in the shower, so sadly I missed it. I hate having gates, but there's no going back now!

Look, one hand!
This is another toy that Audrey really enjoys standing up and playing with.


I have to be quick with the camera nowadays. Audrey quickly stops what she's doing and crawls into my lap to try to get to it, but I always mangage to get that one last shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment