Thursday, July 9, 2009

French kissing blood sisters

Over the last few days Chris has called into question some of my and Audrey's new favorite activities. The first thing is that Audrey and I share fudgecicles. Kinda funny since I'm really particular about what she eats (all the colors of the rainbow!). About a week ago she was watching me eat a fudgecicle and opened her mouth. I held it out to her and she opened her mouth really wide for a bite. I let her try it and she now loves fudgecicles. So we take turns licking and she gets a little impatient for her turn. She barely touches it with her lips, but it somehow still ends up all over her chin. She's teething, so we wonder if it's the cold that she likes so much even though she's not into cold teethers. Chris thinks sharing a fudgecicle is equivalant to swapping spit and french kissing. I figure that we've already shared so many other fluids, what's one more. Did you know that babies urinate in the womb? Nuff said.

Last night we came up with a new activity. She likes to put her pacifier in my mouth. It's not as gross as it sounds. I do have standards so I'll only take the outside part, not the rubber nipple that she sucks on. She puts it in my mouth, lights up and laughs like crazy, pulls it out, puts the nipple part in her mouth, puts it back in my mouth, repeat x25. It's so adorable I just can't stand it. Last night this went on for about 10 minutes and she was laughing the entire time. Before this she would laugh when we laughed or laughed when she was tickled, but this was somehow different. She was laughing because of something she did. She did bump my nose a few times with the slobbery part, but overall was really good at keeping our pacifier sides sorted out. This time Chris said we were like blood sisters.

No comments:

Post a Comment