Thursday, July 16, 2009

Cuteness

Audrey has been able to hold her own bottle for a while, but we have to keep a really good eye on her....



...because she gets bored and likes to shake it.


Oh, lookie! More food on the face!


We started brushing her two teeth and gums. She doesn't mind it too much. Sometimes she chews on the rubber brush and seems to like it.




Audrey is wearing 12 month clothes now. Just as I was warned, we couldn't find one piece footed sleepers anywhere. Carter's did have some, but they were either too big, too small, or fleece. So now she's wearing big girl jammies.


She crawls around the living room and decides for herself which toys she's going to play with.




Her favorite toy (and teether) of all!


I must confess, Audrey got her first bump a couple days ago. 20 minutes prior to the bump Chris and I had a conversation that went like this...
C: I think we should set up a pack and play in the living room.
A: What for?
C: I just don't like her being out of my sight when I have to leave the room for a minute, like to go to the bathroom or something. I'd like to be able to put her in something so she can't get into trouble.
A: Just pee with the door open. You just have to go quickly or she'll try to crawl in there with you. Besides, our living room is TOTALLY baby proofed now. There's no way she could get hurt.
C: I know. I just worry more than you do.

I went into the kitchen to warm up her dinner. Before the 20 seconds on the microwave were up she was bawling. She was sitting up playing with her books when I left her, but she fell onto her back into the space between the table and the couch (in the pic below). Her head was stuck. After I got her she stopped crying pretty quickly, but I noticed a red bump a few minutes later. It was gone by the next day. Christopher was right again...Argh!



No comments:

Post a Comment