Thursday, January 15, 2009

i love daddy

This onesie is the first thing Chris bought for Audrey. When he found out it was a girl, he couldn't wait to run out and buy "I love daddy" clothes. He bought this at Kohl's one day while I was trying on maternity clothes. Apparently, the cashier gave him a hard time for not buying a "mommy" onsie too. Baffled, Chris's response was, "Well, she can buy her own".



She rolled over for the first time today. It was from her tummy onto her back. She was motivated by her despise of tummy time. I put her back on her tummy 4 times and she rolled each time.
Then I got out the pillow. She can't roll off it yet. Notice the bald spot on her head? She sleeps with her cheek to the mattress, but when she wakes up she lays there and almost violently turns her head from side to side. I think that's what's causing it and the reason why it's in the middle.


No comments:

Post a Comment