Sunday, January 4, 2009

Chris's New Year's Break

Thursday (New Year's Day) is a company holiday at my job, so I took Friday off too and had a four-day weekend. Of course, I planned on spending these four days playing on the computer and drinking copious amounts of diet coke. Unbeknownst to me, but knownst to Amber, things would unfold differently. Instead, I got two days of computer and coke, and two days of hard labor. Below are some pictures of the fruits of my labor (and/or abuse).

I put up curtains in the loft. Amber picked out nifty blue ones.


Here's a detail on the curtain rod--notice the finials are monkey heads. That was my creative contribution. The clock was a Christmas gift I got for Amber.


In the nursery, we picked up a cubicle organizer from Closet Maid that I assembled. The drawers are from Babies R' Us. The memo board Amber got from Grandma Wood for Christmas is hung above that. You can barely recognize it because Amber filled it so full of pictures. To the left I hung some jacket hooks above the hamper. These have little pink jewels on the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment