Monday, March 1, 2010

In my defense...

Ok, so I have 3 things to say about Chris's post...

1. It's called accuracy. Maybe Christopher never saw The Brady Bunch episode where Marcia and Greg did an obstacle course to see who was the better driver. What did it come down to? Who could pull closest to the cone (in my case $1000 custom garage cabinets) without knocking the egg off of it. Here's the scene on Youtube. Girl power!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0xaVfzD1OI&feature=related

2. It's also out of necessity. The pictures below are what I have to deal with in the garage. Since I have a hatchback I have to pull up real close to be able to get into the trunk.


And look at all the junk that's piled in the front of the garage! I have to pull right up to Chris's punching bag to fit the car in. In the picture you can also see his lovely bicycle and science posters on the wall. He studies the solar system, maps, the periodic table, reads about the Marriage of Figaro, DNA, and the brain the two times a year that he uses his punching bag. Instead of painting the garage hot pink like I wanted, he made it all educational. Blah!

3. Note to self- hide all cameras or this could turn into a virtual war. :-)


On another note...Since Chris mentioned the cake show I went to, here are a few of my favorite entries.



No comments:

Post a Comment