Sunday, March 28, 2010

Baby Shower for Ethan!

Last week my friend, Christy, threw me a fabulous baby shower. We had good company, good food, and a good time. Thanks to Christy, all the people that helped her make it special for me, and everyone that came to celebrate!


I can't believe my friend, Naomi, made this cake for me and bought the cutest little "baby cakes" to go with it! I was really touched, seriously. You wouldn't guess it by the picture, but this mom of two had never baked a cake before and she learned how just for me and made it super adorable. She also kindly took all of these pictures. She's been our family photographer since I was pregnant with Audrey. Her website is www.pitterpatterphotos.com.


What a cute idea! Christy gave me some hand-me-downs and displayed them on a clothesline for decoration.

Adorable diaper cake from Erika.

Presents! I can't believe all the blue! Thanks, everyone, for the great gifts! We really appreciate it!


Audrey (17 months) and her cousin, Caleb (5 months).
I love my husband :-)
And my Audrey :-)


Chris's mom gave Ethan this blanket she made for Chris when he was little. It's an adorable blanket and we're touched that she saved it for him, but had to laugh when we saw the date that was stitched on it. It took more than a few years to finish for Chris.




Grandma and Caleb

Tuckered out!

Poor Christy...she even gets teased when she's wearing heels!

Cheese!

The fam...thanks for coming to Austin!

No comments:

Post a Comment