Tuesday, March 30, 2010

For Toys/Babies R Us Shoppers

These stores normally irritate me, but with their corner on the market I shop there anyway. Today they surprised me though. I got an email telling me that the two gates we bought 8 months ago for the stairs have just been recalled. There have been reports of kids busting through the wood slats. Toys R Us and Babies R Us have a free rewards card you swipe (or have them easily look up by giving them your phone number) when you check out and you get coupons in the mail as you accumulate points. Now I know that they also keep track of what you buy and notify you if one of your purchases gets recalled. So many products are recalled and if it doesn't hit the news you'll probably never find out about it. If you shop at these stores you may want to think about getting the rewards card- both for the coupons and for the recall notices.

No comments:

Post a Comment