Friday, April 10, 2009

Woo Hoo!!!

Audrey slept through the night last night! 9pm-9am. I didn't go to bed until around midnight, but that still gave me 9 hours of uninterrupted sleep. I haven't had that since I was in my 2nd trimester. Man, that was nearly a year ago! I hope it wasn't a one time occurrence.

I made her some sweet potatoes today and she loved them. Our only issue is that she enjoys putting her fingers in her mouth while eating, then she touches everything...even her nose. Peas up the nose are not pretty. I switched to the sweet potatoes because I was tired of finding little flecks of pea skins everywhere. They don't completely disappear in a puree. I froze the leftover peas in ice cube trays and we'll try them again later. So far making baby food has been super easy. I think I'll stick with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment