Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Pretty In Pink

If you're wondering why we're suddenly posting so many pictures, over Thanksgiving I got a chance to play with Allen's fancy schmancy camera (thanks, Allen!). I liked it so much I had to get one for myself. For the past few days I've been playing around and taking lots of pictures. Chris also showed me how to post on the blog and now I'm kinda hooked.





She likes to do creepy things with her hands.

Yippee! I just bought more of these pacifiers on Ebay! It's the only pacifier she likes and they don't make them anymore. Overpriced since supply is limited, but worth it for a happy baby.
Who's that cutie with my daddy?
I wanted to take a picture of Audrey in the same position every month to see how she grows, so we're doing that with this rocking chair. The first two times we had a hand in the picture holding her up. This time Chris was able to let go, but he still had to spot her.

No comments:

Post a Comment