Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas at Home

We celebrated Christmas at home the day after we came back from Houston. Here's Audrey under our tree. We put it up in the loft this year since she has taken over our living room :-)






Time for presents!

We didn't buy Audrey a whole lot since we knew she would get so many gifts from her family. Chris got her two books- "The Way We Do it in Japan" and "Stories to Solve". Hopefully she'll appreciate his eccentic taste :-)

He also got her a book called "I Love You, Stinky Face"

Chris helped Audrey open the gifts I got for her.

I also got her a bunch of books- Ten Tiny Tickles, Counting Kisses, I Love You Goodnight, Peek-A Who, Moo Baa La La La, Where's Baby's Belly Button?, Twinkle Twinkle Little Star (nursery rhymes)

We picked out this alphabet drum together. It says the letters of the alphabet in English and Spanish when you hit it.

One look at this book and she fell asleep. I didn't even have to read it!


Mr. Eccentric also got a 3d puzzle of a German Castle, a miniature statue of Stonehenge, ants for an ant farm he bought years ago, a Korean movie, and book called "Shinto the Kami Way".

I surprised him with this keychain with Audrey's picture.

Yep, Audrey is still passed out.

Chris got me this Mommy and Baby Angel statue. He also got me a snow globe with Audrey's picture, some Rachel Ray spoons and spatulas, a clock for the loft, something to make a flower topper to decorate cakes with, and a wooden charging station for all of our gadgets.
Still in dream land...

Chris signed all of his presents to me with nicknames he has for Audrey. Unfortunately I lost the one that said...To: My 24 hour buffet, From: Turdy (poot!)

No comments:

Post a Comment