Saturday, August 7, 2010

There's a Party In My Tummy

I've been feeling guilty because since Ethan's been born I haven't been cooking much. We've just been eating crap. The sad thing is that I really do enjoy cooking and I think one reason why Audrey is such a good eater is that I've exposed her to so many different kinds of foods (Well, the Indian Dahl I made last week didn't go over so well. First time she ever spit out her food!). I just got a new cookbook to motivate me and I've already made several recipes. It's called "The Mom's Guide to Meal Makeovers". It's full of food that most families like to eat, but made in a healthier way. Tonight I made Mama's Amazing Ziti. It tasted like a really good hamburger helper and didn't really take any longer to make. It was also healthier than the boxed stuff. I was going to type up the recipe, but decided to google it instead, thinking maybe someone had posted it somewhere and I could just copy it. Instead I found the entire book posted on Google Books. Hmmmmm....I don't know what's up with that. Anyway, here's the recipe (and the rest of the book). I also made the chicken nuggets, the cauliflower with cheese sauce, and the broccoli.

Mama's Amazing Ziti

No comments:

Post a Comment