Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Audrey's First Haircut

I took the kids over to Christy's house to play today. We were only there for about 15 minutes when she said, "Leave Ethan here and take your girl to get a haircut! There's a place right down the street.".

I took her to a kid's salon called Kaos. I had actuallly been there before with Christy's kids. I thought Audrey would be an absolute terror. All week I've been chasing her around trying to cut her bangs with no luck.

This lady, Jacqueline was fantastic. Audrey cried for the first few minutes and kept trying to grab onto me and get off of her motorcycle, but I stepped out of her reach and things slowly got better. They put on Dora the Explorer for her to watch, gave her a sucker, and a book. The hairdresser was really sweet with her.



This little boy's mom works there. He came over when Audrey was crying and started spraying himself in the face with a water bottle. Then he gave it to Audrey so she could spray him too.




Ta-da!

Then we went back to Christy's house to play. She got to paint her first picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment