Sunday, July 11, 2010

Visitors

My mom came and stayed with us for a week when Ethan was born. It was a huge help having her to take care of Audrey while we were in the hospital and even after we got back home. This little guy took up all of our time those first few days.


Then Chris's mom came for a week and was also invaluable. She and Chris got a chance to get out and do some fun stuff with Audrey while I stayed with Ethan. It was a good transition for us as we learned how to handle both kids.

Then my brother, Eric, and sister-in-law, Lauren, came for a visit. Little did they know they would be stuck reading the same story over and over again.


Chris's parents came back out a few weeks later since Grandpa didn't make it the first time.


The Wood men


While they were here we went out on a date. Woo hoo! Margarita for the mama! I used a Milkscreen test that night and found out my alcohol level was too high and had to dump some milk. (ok, I also had a Mexican Martini). It's a pretty cool little test. http://www.amazon.com/Milkscreen-Home-Detect-Alcohol-Breast/dp/B0018LRDIM/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=baby-products&qid=1278879536&sr=8-1

No comments:

Post a Comment