Sunday, July 11, 2010

Ethan's first 7 weeks

Ethan's first bath


Audrey loves to hold her baby brother













Whenever someone goes into the bathroom she has to spy on them!





If Audrey is ever bored, all I have to do is lay Ethan down on a blanket. She loves to lay next to him, get as close as possible, and laugh her head off.
Our king size bed is Audrey's favorite place to be. It's my fault...when I was pregnant and exhausted I would bring her into bed with me in the morning. She would watch cartoons and I'd snooze a little (or a lot!) longer.

The Wonder Pets!

Chris's coworker, Mary, crocheted this blanket for Ethan. A week later she made a little matching one for Audrey too!
4th of July

Chris decided to experiment and get real sushi (rice with something on it, not always raw) and sashimi (straight up raw fish) one day when we ordered takeout. I stuck with the "americanized" dishes, but also got a couple pieces of raw sushi. It was better than I thought it would be, but not something I'm likely to get again. I'll stick with the rolls...yummmmm.

This is a block we ordered for Ethan from Personal Creations. Audrey has one too.

No comments:

Post a Comment