Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Sick Audrey, Sad Mommy :-(

My poor baby has been sick for about two weeks! First she had a cold that lasted about a week and a half. She was miserable. Couldn't sleep well and trouble breathing out of her runny nose. We spent many nights cuddling on the sofabed when she couldn't sleep. Chris and I caught it too, so we all felt pretty terrible.

After she finally got over her cold she got a stomach virus! I feel so bad for her. She's hardly eating or drinking and can't keep anything down. The first few days of it she just wanted to lay around and be held, which is not like her at all. Now she's feeling better and her spirits are up, but the symptoms haven't improved much. Doc said it would probably last several more days. Seeing my baby like this breaks my heart. :-(

But the picture cracks me up :-)



***UPDATE***

1. I suggest all new mommies put a Hoover SteamVac Dual V carpet cleaner on their baby registries. This bad boy get all the puke out in minutes and the stink is gone!

2. Now I can't feed her (not like she's eating anyway) without imagining what the food will look like when it comes back up. I wonder how long this is going to last??? Terrible images in my mind, but they don't even compare to the real thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment