Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Chatterbox

Audrey's becoming a little chatterbox. Here's what she can say...

  • Hi
  • Bye (waves and walks away. she really gets this concept)
  • Baby (pulls up my shirt and points and my pregnant belly. also does this to herself and her daddy. it's adorable!)
  • Thanks (when you hand her something, but only if you're lucky)
  • Da-da (what about mama!?)
  • Uh-oh (sometimes when she falls)
  • Apple (she just said this a couple times the other day)
  • Bat (this word was in one of her books, but she picked up on it for some reason. doesn't know what it means though)
  • She carries around a dead cordless phone (I accidently murdered it in the wash, but now I'm glad I kept it) and has 30 minute conversations. She paces like I do when I'm on the phone. She also says "hi", "hey", "bye", and randomly laughs like the other person said something funny. The rest is just jibberish.
  • When you have a conversation with her she gets really serious. She looks you in the eye and babbles, but appears to be saying something very important. She knows to let you speak, then she responds again. This can go on for quite some time.

No comments:

Post a Comment