Friday, September 11, 2009

Kiddie Acres

Audrey and I took our first trip to Kiddie Acres this week with Christy and her kids Molly and Owen as well as her sister Jennifer and baby Lila. Kiddie Acres is an inexpensive no-frills amusement park for young children. It will be a great place to take Audrey when she gets a little older.

We rode the kiddie train, but Audrey didn't really seem to notice!

Molly and Owen had fun on all the other rides...boats, airplanes, pony rides, a ferris wheel, and a carousel. I love how when it's time to say cheese Molly pulls her bottom eyelid down. Look closely, it's pretty funny!


Audrey and I did ride the carousel. We started with her on a horse and I stood next to her and held her. She did hang onto the pole, but as soon as the ride started she began to cry. They stopped the ride (we were the only ones on it) and we moved to a bench seat on the carousel. She didn't cry then, but she hung onto my shoulder for dear life! I can't wait to go back when she's bigger.

No comments:

Post a Comment