Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Grandma Izland Visits

My mom came to visit us last Sunday-Wednesday. The boys (daddy and Perry) were working, so us girls had a fun time all by ourselves! This was the most time I've spent with my mom in years and I really enjoyed it. It was nice for her to see Audrey in her own environment and see how she is throughout the day. We played, went shopping, cooked, had our picture taken, and had an all around good time. We hope she can come visit more in the future!

This is a picture of us taken over Adam's wedding. I didn't have it when I posted those pictures.


Audrey loves anything that lights up and makes music
In the last week or so Audrey has started loving her feet.



Audrey is fascinated by the frog hanging above her.




She likes to touch, hold, and put in her mouth, stuffed animals and soft rattles.


We tried to put Audrey in this old dress of mine, but she was too big! I guess they didn't put sizes in clothes back in those days.

No comments:

Post a Comment