Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Cary and Kim Visit

Cary and Kim came to visit us the weekend before last. We had a good time shopping, eating Mexican food, watching a movie, hunting down a 7-11 slurpee, and (of course) lavishing attention upon Audrey.


Cary and Kim bought Audrey two little stuffed animals- a puppy and what we think is a pink firefly. She really likes them, as well as her new cell phone.


I like this picture. It looks like Audrey and Cary are having a "moment".

Unfortuantely, I was not the hostest with the mostest. I came down with a stomach bug near the end of their visit. I was not a happy camper for the next few days. Next time they come I'll try to make up for it :-) As a side note, I've had this blanket since I was born. Chris hates it, but it makes me feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment