Saturday, February 14, 2009

MOMS Club Meeting

Christy, Molly, Audrey, and I went to our first MOMS Club meeting last Friday. Here's the website if you're interested in this organization: http://www.momsclub.org/
They have a meeting once a month. This meeting was also a Valentines Day party. In addition to the monthly meetings, they have tons of activities, such as playdates, visiting the playscape at the mall, pot luck lunch, moms night out, trip to the zoo, park, and the list goes on. All of the moms were really nice. I think it's going to be a nice group to be a part of.



Molly spent two hours making fruit loop bracelets. They had about 10 different activities, but she was happy just making bracelet after bracelet.
...and Audrey hung out in her stroller while I got a chance to visit with other moms. I'm sure this will be a really good group for her as she gets older, but for now it's more for me!
Molly with her bag full of Valentines Day cards

No comments:

Post a Comment