Friday, October 22, 2010

Honda Odyssey

I mentioned earlier that we were thinking about buying a new car, well, we're officially buying a Honda Odyssey.

The picture above is the blue color that we like (you can click to enlarge). Once we started looking into it, I was shocked at how well liked the Odyssey is. Every parent I asked said either "OMG I have an Odyssey and it's fantastic", or "OMG I wish I had an Odyssey".

We'll looking at the 2011 model. You can watch videos on the Honda website if you're interested. We've already put down a deposit and are hoping to get it by Thanksgiving (they have to order a blue one for us).

I'm excited but still can't get used to the idea of having a family van. We're going to have to start a family band or solve mysterys on the weekends or something. It has fifteen cup holders. Fifteen! That's 3.75 per person...

2 comments:

  1. Hey! I once participate on a Honda print commercial and I was looking for the picture I was in and I ran into your website! Congratulations for your new baby Ethan! How funny our lives are always crossing in a weird way. I am the "mom" in the picture! :)
    Cheers!
    Katia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Am I the only one who thinks it's strange that only half of them are wearing seat belts?!

    ReplyDelete